Our Core Values
‘KGB recognises the absolute requirements for compliance, policies and procedures but at its core it also acknowledges that its ability to deliver services is based around its staff, fundamentally we are a people business. We believe that allowing our staff to work in a safe, respectful, dignified environment is not only conducive to the delivery of service excellence it is to simply the right this to do.
We believe in Corporate Conscience. For us, it is of paramount importance that individuals throughout all of our operations retain a set of core values and approaches to the process of doing business. Our core values emphasise that our business practice should not only be safe, but also mindful of what we can do better, for us and the world around us.
It is our top priority to do business ethically, sustainably and with dignity and respect.
- We do not tolerate any form of corrupt practice.
- We consider any harassment of any employee, for any reason, to be totally unacceptable.
- We have reviewed and updated our policies to reiterate our zero-tolerance stance on such matters.
- Here at KGB we believe that it is our responsibility as a business to be respectful to our environment and our community.
- We believe in supporting our clients reach their environmental targets.
- We vow never to be complacent, and to seek sustainable alternatives to tackle environmental challenges we face as an industry.
Dignity and Respect
- We believe that all staff should be treated with dignity and respect
- We believe that all staff should afford dignity and respect to others
- We believe that training and explaining is fundamental in ensuring that staff behaviours reflect our policies and beliefs relating to dignity and respect
At KGB “we understand that the underpinning of our CSR activities within all that we do is vital, as we continue to be a sustainable and ethical example of a 21st century business.”